Summer go to Shoes!


Zara: High Heel Peep-Toe £29.99

Browsing through Zara online, Back and forth, I come across these beauties, ‘High Heel Peep-Toe’ shoes. I was so excited because of the price, just under 30 pounds! So obviously what do I do, I order them, Typical Claudia! I ordered  a size six, however  when I received them the shoes couldn’t fit my big feet, full of disappoint I quickly rushed to the store hoping they would have a size 7, bear in mind they were all sold out online.  I received the disappointing news ‘sorry they're all sold out' I was devastated, 5 days later I received an email that they were back in store, so what do I do?  The Typical Claudia Ninja Move quickly stormed on the internet and order them, this time a size 7.  I haven’t really had a chance to wear them, but having tried them on at home they are exceptionally comfortable and they literally look nice on everything, mostly on little cute dresses.


2 comments:

  1. Love these shoes. I have been wanting a pair for like this ever. Haven't been able to find some. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm selling some size 5 on ebay in the next week or so… jemmagracesells x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx