Tropical Florals


Summer/Spring 2012






This year summer trend is defo the tropical floral prints. They have been showcased on the catwalk, by several designers, including D&G, Dior, House of Holland, Erden, Moschino,Stella McCartney etc. Due to this interest, I have been looking around, for some tropical floral, as I don’t have anything that is floral in my wardrobe. As results, I recently come across this lovely blazer from HQ. However while looking around I was kind of contemplating in terms of colours, as I am dark skinned I was scared of getting the wrong colours that wouldn’t be able to compliment me, however this blazer was able to receive my approval.

I Love it x

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks really cool,
    I'm loving this outfit too :) x

    raykay29.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx