Cliquot Gold Cup Polo


Katherine Jenkins wore this beige Maxi dress with a white blazer. She then added a pop of colour, which was the clutch bag in order to make the outfit stand out a bit more, also the selection of accessories was very appropriate the small detailed belt around the waist and also the bangles added more character to the outfit, which I believe really come off well. She looked beautiful and summary.

I have to say I am a fun of Molly’s style, I like the fact that she always tries to cooperate he looks with items from high street shops, not a lot of celebrities do that now days.  One thing with Molly she really knows how to pulls off casual looks, as usual she wore this gorgeous simple white navy shirt dress, which I think is a beauty, she then paired it with these great wooded sandals.She left the look simple with no jewelry, so it really stated a causal look at the polo. Love it x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx