Today's Outfit: Rainy Day


Jacket: Topshop
Scarf: Alexandra McQueen
Jumper(inside): Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Topshop (Jamie)
Shoes: Vans(Office)
Hey guys, hope you all doing well, unfortunately due to the weather I have not been able to post a few outfits as the weather absolutely sucks! As usual  it’s raining once again and I really wanted to post an outfit today, so I managed to take it indoors, and the lighting kind of sucks but I hope you guys don’t mind, I just hope the weather gets better soon as the Olympics are about to set off. Anyways enough of the rambling, I am wearing this trench coat from Topshop, that I brought around in April it was £80.00 I believe and it is my go to jacket, literally its so light and in this kind of  weather its very ideal.  This was followed by pairing the outfit with the Alexandra McQueen scarf that I received as a birthday gift from my lovely friends. For shoes I wasn’t too sure, I don’t really wear my vans that often but due to the weather I am getting into this comfortable zone and I am bringing the bad boys out. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx