PINK

                 
              




This was my first outfit in Greece (Halkidiki, Thessonaliki), I wore these really bright pink shorts from Topshop, and I love them so much they give such a character to an outfit. We stayed at the 5 star Sani beach Hotel and Spa which was absolutely beautiful, it’s a shame I didn’t take any pictures to really capture how gorgeous the place was. The Hotel is a family resort which was great because I went with my parents and also with one of my gorgeous best mate; we were all blown away on how gorgeous Sani Resort is. On the first day I and my friend decided to pop down to the sani Marina because we heard it was beautiful; however on our way there it was bit of the struggle because it was peak time when the Sun really gets extremely hot.  Eventually we got there and decided to go to the supermarket and grab some Ice Cream. Due to the extreme temperature we decided to head down to the beach and catch the breeze of the waves. While chillaxing, along come some English boy who was such a Nerd and we couldn’t believe he didn’t have a clue where East London is (Essex) like seriously he was from Norwich, this guy had no clue about Essex, which was quite a joke and we introduced the word ‘Nerd’ I and my mate began to call people with weird behaviour Nerds, it was such a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx