Prom


If you do remember, Victoria Beckham wore a similar dress to this at Kate and William’s wedding. I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous and I began my hunt for something similar to hers. This is because I am extremely obsessed with her style; it is so simple and exquisite. Therefore as usual browsing through ASOS, I come across this beauty; however I was contemplating weather to get it or not, but then I did, I got it back in February and it was an ASOS collection. I paired the dress with these asymmetric black court shoes from Priceless for just £20, which I thought they were a good buy. However generally speaking the shoes are not comfortable they give you terrible blisters, but beauty is pain right! I wanted to keep the look simple, so I wore these lovely peal studs from Primark and a cream clutch bag from Accessories, followed by few peal bracelets from Primark once again. 

x  


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful, chic yet simple dress. Girl you rocked this look to the tens. I prefer this dress in the white you picked rather than the navy Victoria wore @ Kate and Wills wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx