RIHANNA FOR RIVER ISLAND


Okay for those who are obsessed with Rihanna style, well let me just say it might be coming to a shopping centre near you. It was announced that the singer will launch an exclusive fashion collection for River Island Spring 2013.


The singer says, "I've wanted to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special,"

Personally am not a fun of Rihanna’s style; as much as I love her as a musician, her and my style just don’t seem to jell. I am more than sure that Rihanna’s collection will send numerous sales at River Island, which it is believed that there are around 300 stores across the UK. I am sure many of us have a clear idea on what might be in Rihanna’s scrapbook, I am assuming Studs, leather, prints, denim, crop tops, basically grungy. I am excited to see exactly what she will be offering so I will be looking out for that. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx