Style Icon: Alexa Chung



                                                           













Do you ever get that feeling, when its 3:00am in the morning and you absolutely do not know what to do with yourself. Well I Had that yesterday, that’s why I stormed off to Asos Fashion Finder and I began creating a few looks. I managed to create this chic tailoring ladylike outfit, while finishing off the look, it looked like what Alexa Chung would wear, my fashion Icon. So I thought it would be a cool idea to share with you, some of my favourite outfits that Alexa has pulled off along the way.      
Find me on AsosFashionFinderhttp://fashionfinder.asos.com/user/Claudie/outfits


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx