Loving Life




Later on that evening I decided to wear mustard once again, this lovely dress that my mum bought me from T.K max, it’s such a lovely dress with white poke dots all over it, unfortunately the picture was taken in the night so I wasn’t able to capture the great detail of the dress which is a shame! Due to the accessories I wasn’t really sure the type of look I was going for, but looking it at, it slightly looks hippy type, does anyone else agree? Well I paired it with this head band from DP; followed by brown sandals and brown bag, which I thought didn’t look too bad. After dinner I and my mate headed down to the Sani Marina and along our trip there come with a surprise we got invited to this amazing yacht, wow! It was amazing. x

2 comments:

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx