Simply Wild Florals and Lace


I have been contemplating whether to post this look or not, this is because my eyes look rather ridiculous, you can hardly see my left eye, reasons for that was because it was really bright that day, and I had to do a lot of squinting.  We were heading to Mount Athos in Halkidiki, a holy mountain for monks; we had such a great outing we went to this amazing island where I got to taste the best fish. Weirdly while I was in Greece I kept on ordering fish which I found a bit weird and now I am a big fan of fish hahaha. For my outfit I decided to wear this blouse and shorts both from the Zara sale. For the blouse I choose  to leave a few buttons open  because I was going for a causal look plus I wanted to add a bit of edge to the outfit that’s why  I choose to place  my favourite sliver chocker  that I bought from DP, I also added silver cuffs that I bought from Asos. For foot wear I just wore a pair of white jell sandals from Primark and wallah! Cheerio x  


1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit x

    www.styleisofanessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx