Sunny Day in London: Denim&Floral



Denim Shirt: H&M
White Vest: Primark
Shorts:Jane Norman
Sandals:Primark
Bag:Topshop
So today the weather was pretty good, I had the chance to wear these amazing shorts that I bought from Jane Norman a while back, I didn’t really want to do the typical ‘boobtube look’, because that’s lazy so I thought white vest then pop on a denim shirt give it a rough look, which I think looked pretty cool and edgy. I then chucked on my new favourite topshop bag again giving it a more cool and funky look. The outfit was appropriate for the day ahead because I was going to the park to meet up with a good friend of mine. It was lovely because I got to chill, paint my nails, watch the ducks and talk about life in general which was brilliant. Later on I meet with another mate of mine to watch the Film Ted which was brilliantly funny, for my outfit I just added my Alexandra McQueen scarf and wallah I was good to go for the night ahead. Cheerio X

3 comments:

  1. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and i love you hair high up like that beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx