Today's Outfit: Coral and Mint



Jacket: Zara
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Sandals:Primark
Rings:DP

So we are not getting enough sunshine to wear the cool  funky shorts and the skirts but atleast we can still wear the cool vibrate colours. I managed to put these two colours together, which are both perfect for the summer.  I really loved how the coral jeans where able to contrast with the soft mint jacket. I really didn't want to go for the 'typical white top' but I had to because I was scared to wear my lemon colour top encase I looked too Loud, ahaha! but hey I was still able to pull it off. I was able to meet up with an old friend of mine; we decided to go to Westfield’s in Stratford for a bit of shopping which was really fun. We had such a blast. Our day started off in this lovely makeup shop called KIKO, where I bought 4 Nail Vanish for just £1.50 and the colours I picked are so pretty. We then headed to H&M where I bought a few essentials, for example a black belt that I really needed and also a few bracelets because H&M do some really great ones. This was then followed by heading to MAC, where a lot of money was spent, because my friend was literally going insane picking so much stuff, she’s absolutely loves makeup, ah I love her. My main reasons for going to Westfield was to buy a new black bag because I didn’t’ have one, well I do but it’s not in good condition. We then headed to Topshop where I managed to buy  for just £34 quid, which was great. Our day ended in Starbucks with a frappuccino and Chocolate Brownie, Loving life. Cheerio x





4 comments:

  1. cute outfit and love the colours!
    Thank you so much for following me & I would love to follow you back but I cant find the follow button!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look like the singer Brandy =)
    Your tweed jacket is really chic!

    http://diva-in-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had that one before, hahah! Thank you for the lovely commment

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is everything!So hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx