Last of the Summer Wine.



 
Blouse: Zara
Jeans:Topshop
Bag: LV
Shoes: Zara
 
Hey Guys, Hope You’re all doing well, I haven’t really wrote a proper post in a while, so I shall be giving it a shot today. As it was the weekend and the weather was nice and sunny, and of course I was celebrating my best mate’s birthday, who I dearly Love. I had the chance to pop around the shopping centre for some last minute goodies. For my day outfit, I wore this floral blouse from Zara, jeans from Topshop and Shoes Zara Basic, which I absolutely adore, they are so cute and the colour is so chic, they are fairly comfortable and they actually go on pretty much everything. Later on in the evening I meet up with the birthday girl, and grabbed some dinner at the Casa Mia, a Lovely Italian Restaurant, which was absolutely gorgeous. The setting was so lovely and romantic, for a minute we thought we were in Italy and of course the food was well mint. For my outfit I decided to have a more formal Look by throwing on a blazer which I fairly thought it didn’t look to bad. Overall it was great night with my favourite girls, had so much Laughter as we always do. Cheerio Guys x   

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LV bag and the food pics looks yummy!!!!!!! Love food pics. :)

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is the best ! :)


    http://fila-kaja-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx