Slouchy Chic

T-Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Bag Zara
 
Hey guys, Hope your all well! If you didn’t notice my recent post had the title of ‘The Last Summer Wine’. Basically I was giving an indication that summer in England is slightly over and it’s time to say by, by to my summer clothes and hello to autumn. As you can see from my outfit I am in the processes of making a transition from summer and into autumn.  Jumpers are great during this time of the year, because it is not too cold nor is hot, so it’s just in the middle with a bit of wind there and there.  I love this jumper because it’s nice and slouchy; the colour is also great because it has that ‘Granddad’ feel to it.  I am a girl of colour, so while considering my outfit I wanted to play around with various colours. These navy jeans come in hand and my little sued burgundy pumps, which I love as I have mentioned it before. I am planning to pick up another colour in Navy or black, because they are great for this time of the year.  Cheerio Guys. Xx

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your style...and your hair too!
    Thanks for comment on my blog:)
    Following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx