Smashbox London Event


#SmashBox
 

Smashbox Cosmetics
Smashbox Event
 
Hey Guys, Hope your all well! Yesterday I attended the ‘SmashBox Event’ in Mayfair.This was a free event that I heard through Look Magazine. They were basically giving away free makeup and all it required was just saying ‘RSVP going’ on Facebook and you was good to go, and obviously I was going because which girl does not want free makeup.  Therefore I had to attend and plus I really wanted to get more exposure about this brand as it seems it’s trying to make a break though in the UK. I have never been familiar with smashbox products,  however I can witness that during  ‘The Hills’, Lo used to work at smashbox Studios, so when I heard about ‘smash box’ I kept on asking myself where have I heard this from? This brand is very popular in America, so were very glad to be having the hottest beauty brand around. The event was held in a really nice area obviously it was in Mayfair, it was well organised.  At the door we were greeted with a goodie bag that contained ‘Photo Finish Foundation Premier, Halo Highlighting wand, Lip enhancing gloss in sheer colour and a mirror. The show room was divided into sections, displaying Makeovers and touch ups with smashbox Global pro lead artist Lori Taylor and others. This also consisted of Photo sessions with Davis Factor and photo booth. Through my insight and research at the event, I realised that there main aim in producing there cosmetics was to focuses on long lasting products designed to give a flawless Look. In addition I was able to notice not only do they offer cosmetics; it also includes a modelling agency, a photo studio and a clothing line. Overall, I had a great fun and I can’t Waite to try out the products. Cheerio X

6 comments:

  1. I love Smashbox! I mostly use the Photo Finish Light primer. It's one of my favorite primers. :)

    Looks like a fun event! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I'm checking out your blog and I really like it! Very nicely put together. :)

    Keep in touch!

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing event! <3 Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! followed you, hope you follow mine as well! :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS, Win accessories here! 2 days left! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like a fun event to attend! :) i've only ever tried one product from smashbox, but i really really loved it. i can't wait to get more of their products! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx