What’s in Fashion Now: Autumn and Winter Trends 2012?

 
#1 Back to Black’
Although Halloween is a while away, It been clearly identified that a lot of girls are getting into the ‘Gothic look’ such as black lace, crucifix necklaces, red satin and crushed velvet. This trend has been noticed to be refined and more feminine. It has been showcased by several designers including Gucci, Versace, Givenchy and Nini Ricci. For those who would love to get into this ongoing trend get yourselves down to the nearest shopping centre as all high streets shops are offering what has been showcased across the run way.  
 



 
 
#2 Cowboy Inspired Boots... Isabel Marant?

This is another ongoing season trend, thanks to Isabel Marant who has decided to put the whole nation in western for her AW collection that she showcased at Paris Fashion Week. So for all these who are searching for what must have AW Trends Cowboy Boots are the one, so go get them.

 
Zara x3 and Red left: RiverIsland


#3 The Military Way
The military trend is this season must have, being showcased on the runway by several designers including Victoria Beckham, McQ, Moschino, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger . This is one trend that I am strongly recommending to every girl out there, we’ve got to do the military way. So grab yourselves to nearest shopping centre and pick up one great military coat/Jacket.



Topshop, All Saints

Topshop

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you will not mind me stopping by and thanking you for the blog post - it truly helped

    Here is my blog - jewelry making kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasant article but I don't know that I agree. Then again, folks consider me tricky at the best of times! Thanks.

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: toe ring shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a verу goοd poѕt and definitеly served to cleаr my braіn somewhat

    Feеl free to visit my page amber necklaces

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx