Today's Outfit: Red Leapord Prints & Blacks

Blazer, Riverisland (sale)
Jeans: Tophop
Shoes:Primark
Blouse:DP
Bag:Riverisland
Hey guys, hope your well, I haven’t really wrote a post in ages, but i firstly want to tell you about this gorgeous blazer that I am wearing, I first had my eye on this little beauty quite a while back and I was going to buy it at the price of £50, but with the help of my friend she advised me not to, because she knew in her right mind that it was going to be on sale soon and of course it was and I managed to grab it in the sale for £25 quid, OMG barging right... I know. The Print is amazing, it’s a red/burgundy leopard print and it’s so chic, I love how the gold buttons make it look so expensive, haha!  I defo have to give River island credit, the sale was amazeballs. I will be showing you my other buys in the next post, so stay tuned. Btw If anyone is interested in the blazer it’s still available online, but its likely you might find it in your nearest riverisland store, because they had plenty in mine.  P.s Topshop has started their sales, Cheerio guys. X

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a post about wanting this blazer ages ago! And decided not to buy it and now you make me wish i did lol. And i love the blouse too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx