Today's Outfit: Checks&Burgundy

Jumper: Primark
Jeans:Riverisland
Blazer: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Shoes:Linzi
Bag:Riverisland

Hey guys, Hope you’re all doing well, with today’s outfit I wanted to play around with colours and prints. So I decided to wear these cute jeans  from River island (sale), this is the first time I have ever purchased jeans in river island, but I have to say the fitting is amazing, I believe these jeans are Lana Jeans ,High rise and it’s a checked green. The green in the jeans contrasts so well with the burgundy jumper from Primark, with the touch of navy, from the blazer which again is from Primark as well. For the shoes I wore these Leopard print loafers from Linzi, I felt the shoes made the outfit a bit more interesting and it gave it an edgy same with the necklace. Cheerio Guys. X
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, I love your blog! especially these trousers aahh! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Love your style too, wish I'd bought those tartan jeans when I saw them online. They look fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit and I am loving the mix of leo and the plaid :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx