Today's Outfit:Oxblood&Mustard

                                                                                                 Jumper: Primark
                                                                                                 Blazer:Primark
                                                                                                 Skirt:Next
                                                                                                 Shoes:Linzi

Hey guys, Hope your well! Another simple outfit once again, it took several takes until I got a decent picture, the weather sucks, and I am slightly disappointed because the camera was not able to capture how amazing both of these colours are together.  I feel I slightly went a bit OTT with the outfit, for example with the shoes, maybe it would have been best if I wore black pumps, but no my mum was wearing them, so I had to work with what I had.  

Today was such a tiring day, I walked so much and I got lost along the way.  I am so terrible with trains, it’s ridiculous. Btw does anyone ever get that fear of barriers, the noise it makes when it opens/closes, Omg it bloody scares the hell out of me, haha! Anways Cheerio guys. X




 

5 comments:

  1. You have such great style, love your blog i'm now following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment!!
    I follow you now through GFC and Bloglovin!!
    If you want we can follow also on Facebook!! Let me know!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit ! :):)

    http://fila-kaja-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx