Holiday Series: Crushing with Orange

Top: RiverIsland
Shorts:Riverisland
Shoes:Topshop
Necklace:DP
Sunnies:Aldo
Bag:Primark

Hey guys, I Hope your all keeping well, I was meant to post this yesterday but I got snowed under with lots of other commitments, however better late than never. Yesterday was such a long day it was my cousin’s 11th birthday and we all headed to the beach.  It was such a lovely day, it wasn’t too hot and the breeze from the water was just what the doctor ordered. Omg our little puppy Pixie I nearly killed her, on Saturday she was absolutely starving and it was too late to make some food for her, so I took pity on her and  feed her raw meat, I suppose it was the worst mistake I made, bare in mind she’s only two months old and she’s just like a baby.  So Sunday morning she was throwing up and all sorts and she looked like she was about to die, I felt so sad to see her in such a state, luckily on the day we went to the beach she was running around so it brought a smile my back on my face. The weather here is so beautiful its hard to imagine that last week I was all covered up in layers of clothes to keep out the winter chill and now I am walking around sun glasses, short skirts and the sun in my back chilling. On the topic of clothes at last I have been reunited with my missing suite case, about time KLM, three cheers to you, but you took the piss! Ha-ha I look forward to my compensation of $100.  Cheerio xxx

13 comments:

  1. Pretty look..love the colour combo and I've also got that same ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pleasure to look at this bright colours and the way you combine them, it's a gift, truly*))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow love the colours !! I wish it would be summer ;) I would love to wear shorts and tank tops ;) I absolutly hate winter ! ;)

    greetings from the cold Luxembourg :)

    www.byveronicam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so beautiful I love the orange and greenish blue.

    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag and all of the bright colors you are wearing!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your poppy is so cute <3 Love the bright colors of this outfit.

    xoxo
    Avi
    http://petitefashionmonster.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to see lots of colors going on your outfit
    when everybody dress black and neutral colors.
    Guess it's the weather!

    http://elegantnloud.blogspot.co.kr

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pics <3
    the baG girl
    www.thebag-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are amazing! Love the colours...

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just discover your blog and I LOVE you style and universe, I'd like us to stay in touch
    Would you like to follow each other

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx