BABY DOLL

                                                                      Dress:Topshop
                                                                      Necklace:Primark
                                                                      Bag:Primark
                                                                      Shoes:Zara

Hey Guys, Just a quick outfit post I wish to share with you. Sorry for  my lack of  posts, my aim was to post everyday but that hasnt worked out as I hoped it would. I have a few posts lined up but I am extremly tired, the Sun really takes out  so much of energy, you actually dont understand. Its 6:00 in the evening  and I am in bed, thats how tired I am!  Hope Your all doing well, Cheerio Guys.! Hope To See you in my next post.
xx



13 comments:

  1. So cute! This dress is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit its too cute :)

    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute n stunnin look!!!!! absolutelly girly))))) have a lovely sunday)))) xxx)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks gorgeous on you!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing style!



    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous drop waist dress!
    Really suits you
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress and the color is gorgeous on you :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you've put this whole outfit together! Great shoes. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a GORGEOUS dress, ahh I love it!
    Your hair looks lovely too!

    Laura xx
    http://www.alter--idem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOu look super cute! This dress is so lovely! Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I do appreciate that! BTW I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! love this dress and I really adore your style!! Super feminine, fun and oh so classy, looking forward to seeing more!!
    xx Little Fox
    www.thelittlefoxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. loooovvvvve this dress n love ur style n blogg check out my post about you on my blog LovingMissP.blogspot.com n myb u can follow my blog too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx