Holiday Series:DAY 2

 

                                                                            Top:Matalan
                                                                            Jacket:Riverisland
                                                                            Jeans:H&M
                                                                            Bag: Primark
                                                                            Shoes:DP
Hey  guys hope you all doing well, Just another outfit post I wish to share with you,  by the way I didn’t wear the Jacket, I just put on for the sake of taking the picture, Its far too hot to be honest. I really don’t have anything exciting to say, apart from I went to this really nice bakery and omg the bread is Amazeballs! I will post the pictures tomorrow
P.s dont mind my nails, painting them as we speak!
Cheerio xx

                                           

24 comments:

  1. You are so fabulous! Love your jacket! Stunning!

    Hope you have a time to visit my blog.

    Have a nice Sunday,

    Love
    Ivana

    www.myfashionuniquelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful :) love your hair and outfit especially the yellow pants :) Your new follower, you can follow back if you want to:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Brits and your non-US stores! How am I supposed to get that bag???? Very very cute!

    Jordan
    http://dressforthepart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look and that bag!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post.You are a great blogger,with huge potential. Do you have facebook fan page?
    If you have time,come to see my blog,I think you will like it,maybe we can follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.liliemarlen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering why you were rocking the summer look now that its winter.. then I read your second post. Its a really cute outfit :) have a lovely vacation.

    xo Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah what a beautiful summery outfit! Couldn't even dream of wearing something like that at the moment in London!

    www.littleprettytreasures.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the colours!
    Jealous that your able to go around like this!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these colors, great look

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love,love,love your outfit! Your bag is so gorgeous,and that blouse,love it! Ahh,you're so lucky that it's hot ,cause it's snowing in my town :(

    Following you via GFC&Bloglovin,hope you can check out my blog,xo
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely dear!

    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! You definately pull off those jeans! You have a great blog!!

    I've got a £40 Zalando voucher, giveaway on my blog! Come enter! :)

    http://www.topstyleadvice.com/2012/12/giveaway-win-40-to-spend-at-zalando.html

    Top Style Advice xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice photos I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OO! I could never pull off yellow jeans like youu !
    -Rach

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its nice how u throw on the jacket to make a good picture. i do that sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I followed u on GFC now. Hope u like it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahh i want taht bag!!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx