MERRY CHRISTMAS



                                                                      Dress: Republic Outlet
                                                              
Hey guys, Hope you all had a Lovely Christmas, I was meant to post on that very day to wish you all a lovely Xmas but it all went pear-shaped.  For Christmas, we went to my uncle’s house it was so much fun, and the food Amazinggg!! In terms of outfit, I wore this lovely rainbow dress from republic outlet, but it’s actually by lipsy, I nicked it from my mum, she often comes back with shopping bags and I usually have a sneaky peak and when I saw this dress I was like OMG, please can I have it and of course she said yeah, the next day she went and got my size, can you believe it, she only  picked it up for £10 and bare in mind its original price was £60.00. Anyways I hope your all keeping well, I have been ill lately, I caught a flu, I know its weird catching a flu in a hot country, but I suppose it’s the dust and that whole jazz, but now I am recovering. A lot has happed lately, for example my parents wedding, I have a few pictures that I hope to share with you, so I will be doing a post on that in the next coming days. In the meantime, good night and take care. Cheerio. Xx

13 comments:

  1. OMG, that looks lovely!!! Hard to believe it´s christmas time/winter when I look at your photos!!
    Love it!!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon and I hope the wedding was lovely - cannot wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! mind to check out my new blog post and maybe drop a comment too? it would mean a lot. thanks!
    http://thestyleidiom.blogspot.com/2012/12/all-rage.html

    xx, thestyleidiom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas to you too!
    Maxi looks gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look gorgeous ..who takes ur photos????/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had an excellent sunny Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute! I love all the pastel colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair style is great!
    you should create some tutorial how to make it!

    http://aaniahfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So colorful. That dress reminds me of ice cream or cotton candy. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx