JANUARY 2013



    Scarf: Warehouse 
    Turtle Neck top: Primark 
  Leggings: Primark 
  Flats: Topshop
 Bag: Zara 
  Watch: Aldo

Hey Guys!I can’t believe we are in 2013, I am finding it strange to say 2013. Time really does fly fast, I have to say that 2012 has been great, and I really do hope that 2013 will be just as great or even better. Great things have generally happened this year, for example the welcoming of ‘Stylesfrillsandheels’, Some of you might not be aware that I only began taking this blog serious in June 2012. I glad I am still at it, because for those who may not know me  I often get bored really fast and I usually lose interest but I suppose there is  something about stylesfrillsandheels that just does allow me to lose interest, I suppose it’s the brilliant comments I receive every time I post, that’s why I am so thankful for you guys for always taking the time out and just leaving lovely comments.
2012 has allowed me to open my eyes and see what the world has to offer and what I want to benefit from this world, it has allowed me to find myself and I am happy to be taking this into the NEW YEAR! In terms of the New Year, I am hoping to accomplish a few things such as driving; ensuring I hold a full driving licence. In terms of ‘Stylesfrillsandheels’  I am hoping to develop some changes, for example getting a more professional blog design also adding additional  categories, rather than just outfit post, if you guys have any ideas, it would be great if you could list them below. I really want to take my blog on a more serious note because I honestly enjoy and I feel its part of me know.  

This is just a little Mini terrible outfit post, I am gone regret this one, the lighting is terrible but I hope you can all understand.Thank you once again &every best wishes for 2013.  

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty outfit!
    I love your scarf!

    xoxo Nadine

    http://peenkpeaches.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great photo quality!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful!!
    I wish you the best for 2013!
    xoxo

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarf is so cute!
    Happy new year
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so chic, you look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool scarf!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful scarf. looks so good. i also hope that i get my full driving licence too. good luck for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! :)

    http://elegantnloud.blogspot.co.kr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, great blog! I'm in love with that scarf as well!!! Ps thanks for the lovely comment on my blog x

    sophieedavies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit - your scarf is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx