FAVORITE PRODUCT OF THE MONTH


                                                                     
FLORABOTANIC 
Balenciaga
 
Hey guys I   just want to share my current favorite product of this month. It’s this perfume by Balenciaga ‘FLORABOTANIC’, which I received over Christmas from my mum.
First and foremost I am not a perfume person so I could never see my self splurging money on it. But that doesn't mean I don’t like to smell nice, well I would like to say I have Debenhams within reaching distance, so I use it to my advantage. (Mum’s room).  I don’t tend to fall in a love with perfume but my love for Florabotnic is out of this world, hence why I am blogging about it.
Florabotnic is  composed of accords such as mint, carnation, hybrid rose, caladium leaves, amber and vetiver. I would describe the scent as  floral  with a hint of masculinity, but at the same time very feminine. I have to say every time I wear it I receive great compliments, which clearly states the smell is amazing.  If you wondering it comes in  30ml, 50ml and 100ml. In terms of packaging the bottle is really cute as you can see, the cover is great because its monochrome and this is my favorite ongoing trend.  


7 comments:

  1. I always see the advert for this and wonder whether to buy it or not plus the packaging is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo try it! I agree the packaging is amazing!!!

      Delete
  2. Ya, I like tha packaging a lot! Very unusual...

    Btw, Giveaway is up on my blog! Win a Turquoise Sirena Bracelet!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/2013/01/tango-me-baby-giveaway-with-tango.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to try this!
    Great review
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfume looks good! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx