I DIDN'T SLEEP TOO WELL

'Mother Nature'
I didn’t sleep too well last night; I had the worst stomach pain. I was twisting and turning, it was so uncomfortable. I woke up with little energy due to lack of sleep, which isn’t good as I have one of my University interview to prepare for tomorrow.  Right now I am gone have a cup of tea and then get in the shower and hopefully I will recover. I am glad my friend is coming over to help me prepare for it. This university is probably my second Choice so I really have to make sure I kick ass





8 comments:

  1. Atleast you have a cute onsie :)
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the onesie and I need that mug in my life, I hope your feeling better soon and you smash your uni interview :)
    Rosalie x
    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I've had one interview already and I have another next month, I know how you're feeling!
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I hate it when you wake up from a really unsatisfying sleep!! Hope the tea perks you up ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That muffin looks delicious! OX

    http://ox-lana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled across you blog, its fab!
    Love the onsie!
    Following, cant wait to read more
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx