MORNING.....




                                                                                Top: H&M
                                                                                Jeans: Topshop 
                                                                                Jacket: Time 

Cup of Tea, with a slice of toast...Fancy That.
Morning Guys, I hope you’re keeping well. I am just about to head out to the hairdressers. Today seems a very busy day for me so I really want to start early.  I am gone be posting regular btw, I have like about three posts in mind,So make you sure you look out for that. In the meantime I hope you all have a lovely day and I will see you in my next post. Xx

10 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!
    I love it!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really loving your blog!
    i love your style, and you are so pretty
    with flawless skin!

    im your newest follower
    find me at..
    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Your so Lovely.
      That truly means alot, Thank You :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Great photos, I love your mug! OX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que fotazas mas bonitas! <3



    http://entreropayzapatos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo's!
    That breakfast looks so tasty haha c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. So fresh! I think I've spent hours reading all of your blog haha

    www.mintyessence.com

    ps. new follower

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg really! Aww am glad you love it! It means a lot!
      Thank You xxx

      Delete
    2. Loving the monochrome!
      http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
      S xx

      Delete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx