OXBLOOD LIKE ALEXA CHUNG

                                                                               Turtle Neck: Primark
                                                                                  Skirt: Next
                                                                                  Tights: Primark
                                                                                  Coat: DP

 
ITS DOUBLE BURGNDY WEDNESDAY!
For this look I was inspired by the greatest Alexa Chung, my fashion icon of course.  I come across this look a while back and I kept it in my little box, not to realise I had both of these pieces. My leather skirt is from Next, to be honest I never shop at Next but I suppose we all have those days where we go in a random shop that we don’t often shop at and surprisingly we find something really nice, well that was the case.
.
 
                                  

22 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, love the coat! x

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Your collar is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the burgundy outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get days like that quite a lot! It's nice to somethimes throw a brand in your wardrobe you normally wouldnt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love Alexa?
    Love your coat reminds me of mine but mines the oppo
    Leopard fur all over and black collars!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I like a lot the skirt and you look so pretty! :)


    xoxo


    Elsa
    wwww.trendypaperdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that color looks really good on you...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those burgandy hues!! It looks especially lovely the way you paired it!!!

    ♥, Jo
    http://www.StyleAt30.com
    {Style + Travel}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the whole look! You look stunning dear!

    Follow me on:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. i <3 your look :)
    http://oberschenkelmuskeln.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous, you have a beautiful smile and this colour suits you so well! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look so much, I know which alexa chung look you mean for this inspiration, i'm in awe of her xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. just stumbled across your blog tonight... absolutely love your style!

    -clarisxxx
    shininglikesilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your coat - the collar is adorable! Who doesn't love turtlenecks and leather? xx

      http://colourmein-sc.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  14. Loving your outfit and your jacket is too cute :)


    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty outfit!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. so so pretty , i know this is super random but whats your skin & make up routine because it's so pretty ! i've started something new & cute , check it out if you get a spare 10 seconds , lol x so glad i stumbled on this blog !

    ezandraeel.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx