MY MAKEUP ROUTINE


So a few months ago I was asked to talk about my everyday make up routine, to be honest I am rubbish with makeup, I don’t experiment once I find something that works for me I stick to it, standard.



1.  My makeup routine is really straight forward. I firstly begin by motorising my skin with E45 as my skin is more on the dry side.
3.  This is then followed by taking two squirts of MAC MatchMaster foundation in (9.0).  This foundation is AMAZING it’s not heavy, it’s really light and gives you a great coverage without you looking to cakey. Whereas Studio plus its extremely heavy, when I used to wear it, it consisted of having to use powder to decrease the shininess, but once I was exposed to Matchmaster I literally have not looked back. Although it’s on the expensive side, I generally feel it’s worth the money.

After applying the foundation I then use a concealer in a lighter shade underneath my eyes,  to give me that nice bright  look but at the sometime complementing my skin tone. This is then followed by filling in my eyebrows, applying my mascara, and lip-gloss and I am good to go & THAT’S MY MAKEUP ROUTINE: 

***I Hope this helped, if you would like me to physically show you via video then I could do that, but if this helped then, Awesome!
If you have any ideas interms of what you would like me to do or see then pls comment below***
Pls Dont Forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Thank You :)

17 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful enough to be worn routinely, i also made a makeup video on my blog, check when you can ps xx
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the exact same; I have been using the same makeup for years because it works! Don't fix what aint broken ;) You look amazing!

    Check out our giveaway to be in with a chance of winning a gorgeous skirt from romwe.com!
    http://thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/2013/03/our-first-giveaway.html

    Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw you look beautiful on the first picture, so happy!

    and i love that parfume ! miss dior is so delicious!
    im following you now, thank for your comment on my blog, maybe you can follow me back?

    lots of love
    and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! And your skin is so flawless. I agree with sticking to a routine that you can rely on!

    Fashion Café

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post I wish I had skin as lovely as yours xx

    www.oletaeilis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww You too Lovely,
      Thank You:)
      xx

      Delete
  7. amazing! you're so glowing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! You look amazing!

    x Iris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Great blog, so I'm a new follower on bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your smile!!! :) x



    Please go ahead and read my newest article on

    www.searchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a very beautiful skin :D
    Keep up the good work!

    I'm following you now. Hope U follow back ;)
    http://owleryowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're really pretty and your skin is amazing! I gave up on Mac foundation cause they always look so cakey but this looks really good. I should try it...Thanks for posting..

    http://theamateurescada.blogspot.com

    Tomilola E.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Far to kind, Thank you for the lovely compliment :)
      I dont blame to be honest, I was getting to a point when I couldnt bare it, but then I come across studio plus..amazing!You should defo try it out babe.

      Delete
  13. Results are great! You're so pretty on this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx