DIDNT MAKE THE CUT

                                                                       Shirt: CK
                                                                       Jumper:H&M
                                                                       Jeans:Topshop
 
Hey guys, I hope your all keeping well. So I havent been on here for like a week now, Apologies for my terrible updates but I have been so busy, But today I made sure before I popped off to work  I took a cheeky outfit  post. It isnt the best quality, but I hope you can understand. I have a few posts lined up during the week  so it shouldnt be too bad.
Take Care!
 

10 comments:

  1. You look cute! I like the peek of your bedroom -- very white, girly, & NEAT.

    xx
    josie
    www.straightnochase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Neat?? not for long! Aww Thanks babe xx

      Delete
  2. Love the navy jumper!
    Can't wait to see the posts
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and i love it!!!
    your style is really chic and cute, its great

    check out my blog, your style reminds me of a few of my posts :)

    inlovewithathingcalledfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a Lovely thing to say,Thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. I love your blog. you always look lovely and your food so tasty :) x

    http://thewishliststyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you Love it, That truly means a lot to make
      Thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. The jumper is really cute! OX

    ox-lana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice jumper ! love them in style like that !

    soniaeko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx