ON THE DAY YOU WAKE UP


“Maybe she laughs and maybe she cries, and maybe you would be surprised at everything she keeps inside”

I am not in a great place at the moment, sometimes I feel I don’t know where to turn or look, I am often faced with negativity and this is something I have struggled to overcome. Anyways, life is just normal I suppose, I have a job now which is good in a way, I have sorted out all the relevant stuff for Uni which is a relive and that’s about it I suppose. My next post will be more uplifting, smiles all around as that’s what I want to portray on my blog but we all have those moments where we often feel alone and left searching and looking for somewhere and someone to share our feelings and thoughts. On the plus side, I hope your all keeping well & hope to see you in my next post!

10 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon,and excite us with new posts, maybe you should read my last post when you can, i hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally made a post identical to this this morning, i hope you feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's fine to be honest about how you feel and where you are on your blog. I hope that things pick up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww hope everything improves!
    Your photography is amazing as always
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia! I Like a lot your blog.. Im your follower now, thank you for invite me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything will be better, you'll see, really moved words.
    Big kisses for you sweetie
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos *.*

    notkinia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully everything will improve - smiles:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá, gostei muito do blog! Segui :)
    Podes seguir o meu? http://kantinhodasninasana.blogspot.pt/
    Obrigada, beijo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx