WE ARE BRITS AFTER ALL

Passion fruit has to be my favorite fruit  when it comes to making drinks.  So when my family decided to have a little mini BBQ, I thought why not make tropical Passion fruit  drink seeing the weather is absolutely banging, osh. 
Beautiful succulent Aberdeen Angus burger, straight from the BBQ stove. Placed delicately on a readymade bun.  Beautiful smell of garnished onions are placed with deliberate perfection (Mouth watering expectations).
Complete this edible extravaganza with an ample spreading of juicy tomato ketchup, as you can see. I went crazy.
Side order of the finest New Zealand Lamb chops, grilled to perfection over the BBQ stove, lightly sprinkled with salt and pepper, ready to devour. 

Take Care guys, Hope to see you in my next post. x

26 comments:

  1. This looks delicious.
    Thank you for the comment on my blog.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!
    And i love passion fruit too.
    You should try guava, its lovely too


    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure do, hahaha! Thank You xx

      Delete
  3. NOM NOM!! You're killing me over here! I wish I was at this BBQ!

    http://www.Blackandolives.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics! Great photography!

    I've a persunmall giveaway in my blog! I'd love it if you enter!

    Love,
    Nyt from BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks yumm too bad I don't like patient fruit anymore ate it too much as kids back home and now I hate it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ԁоn't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you arеn't already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my homepage; fast cash loans in an hour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god - absolutely craving barbecue food right now! looks absolutely amazing.
    just came across your blog and i love it. cant wait to see your next posts!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you Love it, That means alot. x

      Delete
  8. oh my everything looks so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Passion fruit is delish! My favorite is passion fruit tea!

    Very refreshing!

    xo, M
    www.themadisonave.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is awesome! following you already.

    http://clothingandfeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This all looks so gorgeous it's unreal - great photography skills as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it so much.
    U have such an amazing blog. Would u like to follow ?

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit, it's simply chic and pretty! And now, looking at your pictures, I'm starving. ;)
    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!
    You gotta make me that Passionfruit drink!
    Looks amazing and so NOM! XD!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god that burger looks heavenly. Serious meat cravings right now!!!

    miss-rowe-roberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx