A VERY Sunny Day



(My friend saw how pretty mine was and she decided to order the same.. )

Crop top: TOPSHOP, Shorts:RIVERISLAND,Kimono: PULL&BEAR

So what do you do on the hottest day of the week..? Surprisingly I had work so I was pretty gutted that I was gone be stuck indoors and unable to enjoy the beautiful sunshine, However my shift ended up getting  cancelled so I was left to make quick plans. . 

In terms of outfit, I dont know about you  but I often  find it difficult in choosing  what to wear, That day for me was a big problem, mostly in the  weather  conditions I was in . So I ended up wearing these orange shorts, I paired them with this crop top from Topshop.  I am always scared about crop stops because I am not in the best of shape but with high waisted shorts, I am able to get away with it. (got keep that belly covered)

We  headed to our local diner to grab a bite to eat, while waiting we sipped on a cold coke which was well needed seeing the sun was absolutely blazing. 
I hope your all enjoying the sunshine, Hope to see you in my next post

28 comments:

  1. Seems like it was a lovely day ! You look so pretty and these shorts really compliment your skin tone :-) xx

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the kimono and you have a gorgeous smile :)
    on another topic, if u dont mind me asking: what camera do you use?

    Ify
    www.duchessfifi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you..& I use Canon 600D x

      Delete
  3. Amazin mix of colors!!!! Cool summer casual look;)))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and oh so happy!
    Love the kimono
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures and I like how great you styled orange and blue together. It looks amazing on you!:)

    citta-soleggiata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your smile is absolutely gorgeous. I love that kimono too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your kimono! It's so pretty. I also like your shorts :) You look gorgeous in this outfit!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Kimono is beautiful! Your smile is so infectious haha, gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! I am getting so many lovely comments about my smile..
      Aww your too kind, thank you! Xx

      Delete
  9. Here is to hoping it continues to be glorious. Those ice creams look sooooo good.

    Xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loveee your blog and style! i just discovered it and now following you on bloglovin
    please checkout mine

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, you have a wonderful smile!


    Second, I DO like your style, here a new follower!

    xo
    Ester
    http://staers-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claudii!! Love your style!! London was fantastic!
    XOXO Chrissie from the Netherlands:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous, love this colorful outfit! <3
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. That kimono is so stunning & your skin looks flawless. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty ! I'm in love with that headband, it's so summery :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so pretty!
    I'm totally in love with the shorts and the kimono, beautiful colours.

    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute! love your kimono x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing, love your kimono/wrap xx

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the kimono on you! looks amazing! + your legs look incredible in those shorts!


    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. In love with the colours of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i've only just discovered your blog and i've seriously been missing out, how do you get to look so nicely curled? i've been looking round for a good curling wand x x
    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx