PLAYSUIT MOMENT


Playsuit:NEWLOOK: Jacket: PRIMARK, Boots: RIVERISLAND
         Hey guys, it’s been a while hasn’t it..? But here is a little outfit post I want to share with you. I wore this look on a lovely sunny day out, to meet up with a friend of mine. My playsuit is actually from NewLook I grabbed it up probably two years ago and I have never worn it. So I thought why not  have a playsuit moment.. And I sure did, with some consequences along the way. I experienced my first wardrobe malfunction, it was honestly terrible guys. Moving on, I finally got my hands on these gorgeous boots that I have been lusting over. It was rather painful paying £60 but I think it’s worth it as I will have a long wear out of them so it’s not too bad. 
Leighton Denny

 I want to share with you few stuff I have been loving lately. I was recently sent a few products by Leighton Denny, there are both fast drying formulas, used to dry nail polish. This includes Leighton Denny Miracle Mist (Bottle spray) I wasn’t too sure with this one if I am being honest, my nails didn’t dry instantly as it said it would on the packaging, so I was left with smudges.  I am amusing I didn’t apply it correctly or maybe I was a bit on the rush side but that’s the point of the spray, when your in a hurry.  
The other included Leighton Denny Miracle Drops (mini bottle). I have to say this does exactly what it says on the packaging. It really does work, my nail polish seemed fairly dry after instantly applying the drops without the annoying smudges. I hardly paint my nails, as I am very impatient when it comes to the drying aspect of the whole painting shenanigans. However having tried both of these products I think I will find myself changing my colour more often with the assistance of Miracle Drop.

I Hope you all have a Lovely Day, See you in my next post.

19 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Hun, the boots look like a good investment they will go with so many different looks!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, you have such a lovely smile! Love the playsuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so, so good! following your blog on bl'

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely gorgeous - love your necklaces, too! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots and this out fit is gorgeous : )

    RLW_xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous!! And i have that jump suit, i just never thought to pair it with a denim jacket.

    x
    Julz
    Stylebyjulz.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look doll
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. like your blog
    watcvh out mine


    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://thetivafever.blogspot.de/
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love that playsuit x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shopping online several quality of designer, Earrings, Necklaces, Initial Jewelry in affordable rates. Mostly latest design available on shopping portal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your playsuit is so cute! Love the print :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have impeccable style

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog. Nice !
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing awesome post.
    I loved your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx