WHEREVER THE WIND TAKES US

Thursday morning, I was expecting a visit from one of our  family friend from the Netherlands, Junko. After some years  of not seeing each other we decided to meet again, she also brought her best friend Christiana for a quick city break.  We ventured to Soho and Convent gardens, where we spent most of our day. The atmosphere was brilliant and the weather was pretty impressive too, with food markets everywhere; I believe the food markets are only open on Thursday, but I wouldn't be sure.  We had a good wonder around before we grabbed a bite to eat.
In terms of outfit, I was going for a  dressed down  look. I wore these shorts from RiverIsland which I absolutely adore. I paired them with this grey T-shirt from H&M which I think is  essential  piece of clothing  to have in your wardrobe. Recently I have been experiencing really bad hair days, so I wanted to do something different. I decided to wear this handband from primark, I dont think it looks too bad.. what do you guys think.?
It was food time, I went for a beef bugger, because I was initially attracted by the smell. The burger was pretty tasteless if I am being honest, I didn't not experience any mouth watering moments. which proves looks can be deceiving and everything that glitters is not gold. But I was extremely hungry so it had to be murdered either way. 
Waite a minute.. whats up there..? (My face is too funny in this picture)
SHORTS:Riverisand, T-SHIRT:H&M, BOOTS:Primark, HEADBAND:Primark
Later on we headed to Leicester square to this great bar where we dropped a few dances moves along with some vodok. It was a great day overall, seeing we got in nearly 4 in the morning and we literally couldnt even walk even though we were in flat shoes.. 
 I hope you all have a Lovely day, Hope to see you in my next post.  

36 comments:

  1. Love your blue-stoned jewellery! Ooh, the market food looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos :)



    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and a gorgeous outfit as usual. Love the simplicity x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like some good food over there :) Love your shorts and the hair scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your headband looks lovely! Great photos - looks like you had a good time:) x
    http://colourmein-sc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute my dear...love the photos and thanks for sharing

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the headband - and your necklace! Such a statement piece :)
    flawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos and your outfit is great!:)

    citta-soleggiata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of this! Gorgeous photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome photos and very cute outfit I like your headband a lot, it works really well with the overall look
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  11. your smile is actually real pretty

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so gorgeous!! I love your headband xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looked amazing perfect for a day out. Really gorgeous photos you took as well

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look lovely, great post!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just went to London and had some crazy times at Leicester Square! You are too cute. Love this post.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you had a good time, & thank you x

      Delete
  16. such a cute causal outfit
    Love the headband
    And it all looks so exciting and sounds like funn
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha I love these photos! Effortlessly pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice my dear!!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your headband!
    Looks like you had a good time, the food looks amazing! x

    Rachael | beautypea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Claudia!
    What a lovely text and photo's you posted!
    We adore you! :) :)

    Kisses from the Netherlands,
    See you (hopefully) soon again!

    Jun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwww JUNKO!
      I Love you Too MUCH

      Delete
  21. Love your outfit here, I really like the headband :)
    http://natasha-noelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely outfit*_* your blog, is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too < keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. sorry for the lag, but thx for the comment! totally diggin' your necklace! been wanting one like it!! ps, check out my newest posts!(:

    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 www.r0na.com

    www.bloglovin.com/utterbliss
    instagram: @r0na_

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey! I love these photos, the shorts look great and so does the burger! haha Hope you had a great time.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back :) Much love, Sarah x

    http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. AHHHH I love your style and blog posts! So much yum with the food going on :P Thanks for checking out my blog. Let's follow each other on bloglovin ? :)

    Emery

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg awesome outfit! love how you do casual looks <3

    Check out my latest post featuring new sunglasses! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hola padrísimas tus fotos y me encanto tu outfit!! Saludos www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your style! Such a cool outfit!

    lovas.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for popping by my blog! I'm loving yours and love these pictures! the one of you in front of the car is too cute!!!! Now following, return the favor <3

    Xo Courtney Q || ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Food looks amazing!!! Love it! Love your ensemble!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx