CITY BREAK IN STOCKHOLM

We arrived in Sweden in the early mornings of Friday. We tried to find our our way like fishes under water. (Typical tourists). Our first attempt was to grab a cab straight to the hotel, However we quickly changed our mind as the prices where pretty amusing. Therefore We decided to take plan b, the old reliable bus or should I say coach. This was third of the price and turned out to be a relaxing journey after all. After checking and dropping off our excess baggage we headed straight to central of Stockholm. 
On our second day, we toured on foot to the old city of Stockholm. This was once the original city center of Stockholm. My first impression of the city was beyond anticipation; it was more beautiful than I imagined it to be. I was taken back by the great architecture of the buildings and the narrow pathways/alleyways of the city, along with the different coloured contrast of  the buildings. The streets seemed to be endless, with lots of characteristics and quirky shops from vintage jewellery along to great cafes/restaurants.

The Outfits I opted for where all summery, the weather complimented my choices as the weather was sunny most of the time, which of course worked in my favor as Swedish weather can be unpredictable at the best of times.  
I sure do love swedish boys, I have never witnesed so many good looking people in one place (if that makes sense)  not to say the least they are super stylish. (Bonus point
(Our view from out hotel room, We stayed at one of the Scandic hotels). 

I was so excited to leave London for a bit  seeing I had  no plans of traveling this year. However my parents couldn't resist to take a city break and of course I was happy to join them.  We choose to go sweden to visit my uncle (mums brother), I was excited because I heard stockholm is beautiful  city, and  i have to say, I agree. The city is stunning,  its not too over crowded and the people over there seem to be calm and collective.  That’s probably the main reason why I fell in love with the country. I do hope to go again,because I feel there’s more to explore. Literally every turn I made within the narrow streets of the old city, I was just in for a surprise. 

The trip was really short so we didn’t really get the chance or the time to see other parts of the city or to even experience some Swedish cuisines, which I was gutted about because I do love to eat.   However I enjoyed myself and it was great to see my uncle and also spend some quality time with my parents, not to say the least but to also add another country to my list of travels! (My aim is to travel all of Europe) 


Thank you so much guys for always taking the time out to read my posts and also leaving lovely comments. 
Take Care, see you in my next post 

31 comments:

  1. amazing photos!! :D
    It seems you had a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to go to Sweden next summer to see two of my friends. It looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fantastic place and you look absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful photos!! you look gorgeous in this red dress<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. that orange dress is beautiful on you! love the necklace that you paired it with as well!
    x
    http://asliceofmeg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog and nice pictures :) Follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits look so comfy and cute! You are an amazing photographer your photos are beautiful.

    Awkward Heart♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s so lovely of you to say, Thank you! X

      Delete
  8. u look super gorgeous! these photos are amazing :D

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a beautiful city

    http://the-daughters-of-zion.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything looks beautifulllll

    Jade xo

    http://lagoldengazette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty pictures! And I really like the pinkish dress, looks so nice on your skin tone!!!


    astro-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pictures! ♥ Your smile is beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks really like you had fortune with the weather! Thanks for sharing this wonderful and interesting pictures and I like the outfits which you have worn, so casual and chic in the same way <3

    Thanks for your nice comment, what do you think about following each other?

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. That tie-dye maxi is beyond beautiful! Looks great on your skin tone too! Wonderful pictures as well :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Elyse, thepeacesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks amazing
    Love you in that red dress
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome pictures! You look lovely!

    Have a nice day and see you soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool photos and great trip)

    XoXo


    http://katrinbirds.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing photos and stunning outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your style is amazing, I especially love that tie-dye dress! Gorgeous xo

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is such a beautiful city, I've always wanted to go to stockholm as well! and you look really sweet in all those outfits <3

    Check out my new blog post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. woaw this looks like such a good place to be :) and in love with your minty top..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweden looks lovely! All your outfits were gorgeous, particularly that red/coral dress! It looks stunning on you.
    :)

    www.pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You and your friend look so cute and authentic. ;)
    So far, I haven't known much about Stockholm, but your professionally taken pictures have caught my attention, it looks so cozy and interesting!!! :)

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like fun :)
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing pictures dear! :)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on gFC and Bloglovin!
    Hope you follow back! *

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely pictures :) :) <3

    XX
    Emery
    ohyeahemery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your style and photos...GREAT BLOG!

    Please take a look at my blog, and follow.
    --www.fashionforaverage.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx