JUST TWO


JEANS:TKmax,SHIRT:Asos, BAG:Market
Plain & Simple
First and foremost how lovely is the weather, but the question is how long is it gone last for? I am sadly gutted that summer is coming to an end; I personally feel I haven't done anything productive that's worth sharing.  

 I am currently battling with my skin, which isn't a surprise. check out all those spots on my forehead. 
 Anyways let’s talk outfit, I decided to wear my flare jeans, which I love and adore. Whenever I wear these jeans I automatically feel 'chic'. (lol)  I wanted to go plain and simple, so I choose to pair them with this squirrel shirt from asos.

 I have recently been shopping like crazy; I think I have hit bankruptcy. I am heading to Sweden on Friday; I am pretty excited, seeing my summer has been unexciting. So hopefully I will be able to share with you some pictures when I get back.

Hope to see you in my next post.
x
  

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the blouse! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice look! You look so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouse looks super cute on you hun :)

    Belinda | fashioncrossing xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog :) I'm glad I got to find yours and have been enjoying browsing around!

    http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing ! I love the slightly flared jeans :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so gorg! I love the top knot bun really chic
    I feel the same way my summer has been really hectic, nothing exciting lol
    Enjoy Sweden! :)

    *runs to purchase flare jeans*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit it's so pretty :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it, very cool!! xoxo
    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx