WEEKEND IN IRELAND

I was in Ireland over the weekend, paying a visit to some family member's as well , my godson whom I absolutely adore, This having been my first time seeing him I was pretty excited. I arrived in Ireland on a  Saturday morning. I was pretty surprised at how cold the weather was in Ireland compared to the weather back home.
Allow me to formally introduce you to my godson Reuben. How adorable is he,  At first he was  little bit shy and we didn't find him in best of condition, so that might explain. However we did bond over our love for pringles.  This  lead to some great capturing moments, as you can see from above.
BLAZE: Zara, SCARF:TKMAX, SKIRT: H&M, BAG:Ug
We visited this adorable small village Adare. Adare is a world renowned tourist location, described by many including myself as Ireland's prettiest village.  It is Sistuted on the outskirts of Limerick city.The village still remains many of the traditional cottages and the medieval buildays. One of the major attractions of the village is the world famous Adare manor. Which has hosted many of the worlds famous people, one including President Obama.  

Skirt: Matalan 
Top:River Island 
Cardi: (very Old) 
 The village has some great boutique shops, one Including Isobel, which ofcourse if you loaded you can grab yourself some great valentino pieces. However if you broke as I am, then you can certainly pop into some other stores, where you can find some affordable pieces. One included this ring, I feel in love with the colour (middle finger)of the stone and my mother kindly bought it for me. Happy Days. In terms of outfit, I was going for a laid back look. Please excuse my horrible face, I look so tired, my eyes have basically dispeared. 
When Mr Reubs so his dad approaching for the helmets, he also went and grabbed his. It was such an amusing moment. Unfortunately as he was coming down from mummy we were heading.
Our weekend ended with Paul (Reubs Dad )offering to take me for a ride on his motorbike. (Btw his my favourite uncle)  The bike ride was fun, although I didn’t look the part, all that was messing was a leather jacket and maybe I would have fit the bill of a biker chick.

Hope to see you in my next post, Take care guys. x 

34 comments:

  1. I've never been to Ireland but Azare looks gorgeous! The street looks so colourful.
    p.s. I love your rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Ireland !
    What part did you go..
    Love d post
    Bea xhttp://lavieb3llle.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 45mins outside limerick city,
      Am so terrible can't remember the exact name of the area!
      Few mins from adare though! X

      Delete
  3. The photos are so gorgeous, and i love both of your outfits!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl I love your blog. I've followed you via GCF. Hope we can be friends.

    Much love,
    Erin xo
    thisislawbyerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    lovely pictures! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so lovely! I love the yellow tones in your outfit, and the photos with your godson are adorable! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute weekend outfits :)
    loved the photos
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. That outfit with the maxi skirt is pure perfection. Love it!

    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 www.r0na.com

    www.bloglovin.com/utterbliss
    instagram: @r0na_

    ReplyDelete
  10. - Ohh that's funny pictures ! I specially appreciate your look ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfits are super cute and ireland looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had an amazing time!!! Your style is to die for, and the pictures look great! Please check out my blog if you get a chance! I would love to follow each other :)

    www.loveambam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Ireland looks like the most picturesque, beautiful place!

    I love your second look with the maxi skirt and crop top - so chic! xx


    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, what a beautiful place, I love all your photos.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment.
    I follow you by GFC and Bloglovin.
    I invite you to follow me to keep in touch.
    Kisses
    Yasmin
    http://www.mytributetostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I love all of your outfits you look simply amazing!! Looks like you had the best time ever too, I've never been Ireland I would love to though it looks amazingly beautiful xx


    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like u spent great time!
    Love the all pics!
    love the white mini skirt and 2nd outfit, with long skirt <3
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really love those photos. My partner is from Ireland and I really want to go sometime with him :)

    x
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you really should! It's a lovely country!
      X

      Delete
  19. Love the outfit with the grey skirt...looks so comfy.

    Love your blog too...check out mine, follow and I'will follow back :)

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look great,lovely pictures :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-fav-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful outfit! I really like the top.

    lovas.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. It all looks so gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun times in Ireland! My fave look is the yellow blazer and scarf :) And your godson is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx