KNITS ON

For now say hello to the new indoor outfit posts. I am still trying to find the courage and the confidence to take pictures around new people, but I have yet not succeeded.
I wore this outfit to my early morning tutorial Today.  Some may say weren’t you freezing, but I can honestly say the weather has been wonders, It’s noticeably not sunny but it’s the perfect weather to slip on a mini Skirt with a chunky knitted jumper. Plus, I feel I can get away with these sorts of outfits seeing I live besides my campus.
This skirt has made various appearances on this blog, and its going continue seeing its a perfect item for A/w. I feel I am relatively lazy during this time of the year with my sense of dressing. I hardly ever lean towards skirts or dresses but I feel this year I want to jazz it up a bit, so that might be interesting.
How cosy does my jumper look, I am actually in Love it. It’s so perfect for this time of the year. I feel creams and whites are gone be big this Autumn/winter, well I know they will for me, as I keep approaching for them.
Jumper:H&M, Skirt:NEXT,Rings:H&M, Watch:DKNY
 
Knits On  

20 comments:

  1. I love love love burgandy, it's such an autumn colour!!!
    Stay beautiful xxoxox
    hsquaredblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt!!! Love with the jumper!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete

  3. I adore white! Especially on you with that red leather skirt, great combo missy. Sadly even if I could some how whip my pins into shape and brave that gorgeous skirt I don't think a white knit would stay white very long on me... I'm a little too clumsy for white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is adorable, seriously! You look fantastic! Those photographs are adorable as well)
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I'm also weary of asking people to take pictures so I completely stopped doing outfit posts. Perhaps I should do indoor outfits as well. By the way, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yass i am still on the hunt for the perfect creme or white jumper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should just ignore people and do your thing (talking about getting the courage for outdoor shoots), soon you'll get into it.
    Still looking good tho, love the skirt

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this outfit! You're so gorgeous!! I just discovered your blog, and I'm obsessed with it! It's amazing! Just followed you! :)

    madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay that skirt is so gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this oxblood colour!

    and that jumper looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! Fantastic jumper! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks so shiny and gorgeous! I also find it hard to take photos with new people. I'm too shy.

    Awkward Heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove the leather skirt! Gorgeous! it does look cozy for sure!

    Keep in touch
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool pictures.

    www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx