WAKE ME UP WHEN ALL IS DONE

Our fresher’s week has finally come to an END, We had a big closing party on Monday at the 02 Academy, so that highlights how big it was. I had so much fun, I was carried up in the air, and let’s just say I had a go at ‘crowd surfing’. But I can happily say I came back with no bruisers only a chipped toe. Ouch!
In terms of my overall Experience at Uni, I still haven’t settled in yet, Sometimes I feel like I am in a hotel room , away on holiday because I still haven’t reassured myself that this is actually my new home, there’s no mum or Dad. It’s just me, to take care of myself. It is a bit daunting if I am being honest. Overall I am really enjoying it at the moment, So far I have meet some lovely people and I really like the accommodation I am staying in, so it can only get better. (Don’t speak too soon Claudia).
I have been given my first assignment, I have loads to do so I really want to plan/schedule my time really well  in order to finish it on time. So that’s on my top list things to do, I also need to give you a room tour of my new “Crib”.
I feel like this post is all over the place, but I thought I would mention I am making dinner for my roommates tonight, so there’s a lot of pressure on me. I am gone attempt to make shepherds pie, because its the easiest thing to cook  and it doesnt require a lot. I will for sure show you my finished product. 
Chit Chat??  

9 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love the jumper!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're having a good time. It took me a while to settle into uni (in Canada we start earlier in the year, end of Aug) but now, after several loads of laundry and Midterms looming I'm feeling in my place. Keep us updated! I also LOVE your nail polish xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really relaxed I see, I need one of these days, where I just stay home fabulously sipping coco...

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the big change - I'm moving cities next week to start an internship, so even though I'm already living in a different country, a big change is still a bit daunting :) But that's what I love, because it also pushes us outside of our boundaries and we make new friends and discover things about ourselves, so it's all good :)

    Renate from http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. Nice blog of yours. Beautiful pictures.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Dont forget to visit my blog. Please follow me and I will follow u back :)

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the navy and white, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy week!!! xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool collection of shots. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx