I WILL TELL YOU A STORY


Not much to say here other than I am doing pretty well & I have loads of work to do, so that has had an impact on my blog, as I have been unable to take any “selfies”. I really do need to learn how to plan my time because I know everything will for sure run smoothly for me.
Winter is finally here; Thank God I purchased these new beauties in time for the rainy days ahead. I am actually in love with these boots; I have been wearing them literally every single day. I grabbed them at the student nights out we had going on here.  
I was planning on spending a fortune in Kurt G until I decided to have a little cheeky peak at Topshop shoes and how delighted was I when I came upon them. This shirt was also another item I grabbed at the student nights out. It’s from Gap and it’s a great basic to have in your wardrobe mostly when your in a rush.
SHIRT:Gap,BELT:Primark,JEANS:Topshop

Hope to See you in my new posts guys, Take care & Have a great day. x

7 comments:

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx