WHITE COAT

This has to be the first weekend it hasn't rained, thats mainly the reasons to why I haven't posted in a while. I feel like I am slowly abandoning my blog, and it gone get worse, Sometimes I just feel like giving it up all together. I hardly update, its not really projecting what I want it to project. The main motivation for my blog was to always post my activties on daiy and weekly basis. which includes outfits of the day, food, gooing out & etc. However Uni has taken a lot of prioties to post on a regular basis. But I now feel settled and I believe I can work around it, so mybe in the next coming weeks it will be different approach.
Coat:ZARA, Shirt:ASOS,Skirt:RIVER ISLAND
How gorgeous is this coat, for the past few months I have looking for the perfect white coat, until I stumbled on the Zara website and bang there it was. Of course it’s not the ideal ‘winter jacket’ but it’s so perfect and of course its WHITE. My obsession for black and white is getting out of hand. I just keep approaching for those two colours, and what to colours go with everything, black and white. 
 
When you're in a new city, its al about exploring, that was our main aim for the day. I and my friend came across some great places; I should really do a post about that. I am off now, I have an interview so wish me Luck Guys.
Hope you all have a lovely day, See you in my next

15 comments:

  1. This coat defo suits you! I think I need to take some tips from you and incorporate some statement white pieces into my wardrobe! Good luck with the interview! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white coat!
    Perfect outfit <3

    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving white clothing lately - normally I run a mile from it! This is beautiful

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coat, especially the contrast with your boots. Stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! That coat is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a white coat in my life, this ones A-MAZING XX

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this coat
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claudia,just found your blog. just followed ,you are beautiful ( i love your smile), ,great style and i like your pictures.
    PS i lovee the coat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, So Lovely of you to say xx

      Delete
  9. Couldn?t be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    jeux de mario

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i love your blog and girl you look amazing in your white coat!! - american-klass.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx