MY CHRISTMAS DAIRY

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I certainly did, Christmas has to be one of my favourite time of the year. We all go really festival as a family during this time of the year, We tend to go to midnight mass for Christmas carol, one of the few things i look forward too during this time of the year and also the food. 
This was a table setting, done by I and my mum 
Christmas is all over, Time really does fly. Few weeks ago I was at uni and all I was looking forward to was Christmas, it’s now gone. My holidays are soon coming to an end, heading back next weekend, so I will try my very hardest to do a few posts, I have new items that I wish to share with you so look out for that. 
Merry Xmas 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, hope you had a lovely Christmas! :)

    Alannah | www.alannahmargaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your blog! The layout and photos are amazing, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment, glad I found your lovely blog to read. I am now following you on GFC and Bloglovin if you want to follow me back :)

    www.faceinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh everything looks amazing on your blog!! It looks like you had a great Christmas and I hope you had a lovely new years too!

    xoxo

    cocoandchrissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt !

    New follower http://aproposdechloe.blogspot.fr/ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx