DAYS IN LIFE | ❤




Waking up this morning was absolute hell, I was so used to having lazy lay-ins back home. I woke around 8 and it was extremely freezing. I headed straight to the heaters. I honestly miss those warm days usually on these early cold mornings. My lecture was at 10, so I had enough time to get ready.

Please excuse my hair it was so windy, most of the shots my hair was pretty much everywhere. On the plus  side, Do You Like my new Coat?... Yeah I love it too. I grabbed it up during the GAP sales before Christmas. I was after a camel coat, and how amazing I stumble upon this beauty. I paired it with this T-shirt from H&M, along with my Zara jeans and really old H&M Chelsea boots.


Later on I meet up with my friend Tatty, who was kindly a enough to take a few snaps of my outfit.From  there we done a few bits and bobs . We then headed to Selfridges for something nice to eat; For the past few days I  been craving for a curry so when  stumbled upon one( Itihaas), it was a green light for sure.   The food was delicious OMG, probably the best Curry I have ever had, the portions where pretty big aswell.  However I didn't manage to finish mine, but they kindly wrapped it up for me. Overall the day was really good despite the really windy weather. 


Thank You for reading my post, & I Hope you all  have a lovely day, 

hope to see you in my next post. 

Take care guys x  


20 comments:

  1. Loving your camel coat hun! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the perfect camel coat !! Lucky you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the best camel coats I've seen so far, love it!

    Now following :)

    www.blondestatementxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is lush babe x

    virgoandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always pretty! And your hair still looks good even with the wind.

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the coat and the shoes x

    http://afroquesdiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit is perfect for winter and omg that curry looks tooo good!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your chelsea boots! They're fab. I like this style of post really interesting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coat is gorgeous, I really need to get myself one x

    http://another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your camel coat so much
    --- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zara is always a fun time!
    Miss Erin
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coat is beautiful! Just what I'm looking for. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit and your coat is fab! Glad to see that Zara bag too, it's my favourite shop! Xx

    http://vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your coat! and your hair is beautiful as well
    x
    simplytiaxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx