HAPPY NEW YEARS

I just wanted to kindly wish you guys a happy New Year, You guys have been truly amazing even at my low point of blogging. I am so grateful for the time you take out to read/ comment on my blog. All the feedback i receive from you guys highlights how enjoyable blogging really is. Although towards the end of the year it went down hill. I am hoping Next year, Should be back on track with frequent updates. *Fingers Crossed* Overall 2013 Has been a great year, I can't complain, I am looking forward to what 2014 holds and I wish you guys the very best for the new year.
     Initially we were planning on going to  Central London, to welcome the new year in style,    However our plans quickly changed due to several reasons. Instead we choose to go to our local Bar and just bust a few dance moves along with some  shots which worked out pretty well. Overall the Night was Great, with a few drinks you certainly can't go wrong, we bursted it  down like there was no tomorrow. Our local night life, sure didn't let us down.  Ofcourse it was also amazing to be home and to see my friends
         In terms of outfit.  I didn't buy anything specific for the night out, Instead I choose to work with what I  originally had, I went for all white, along with this necklace that I picked up from Dorothy Perkins, which I am very much in LOVE with. I finished the look with a pair of black wedges from Ebay, which I recently bought. They are super comfortable and only £17  pretty awesome. 
Kisses   

12 comments:

  1. happy new years . I like you zara skort.
    --- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've had a great fun and an awesome entrance into the New Year 2014!:) Wish you a lot of health and happiness!:)

    Yours,
    NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I love your outfit, especially the skort x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, such a cute blog. http://bowcloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so gorgeous! (oh, btw, what camera do you use for your regular outfit pictures, you always have such crisp quality photos! ) Happy New Year! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, &Canon 600D :)

      www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
      Claudia xx

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous & so does your outfit ! Happy new year and all the best for 2014 :) xx


    www.Chaneletco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you too! ; ))

    Follow you. Maybe follow back? ; 3
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your New Years outfit looks amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all have such great outfits! Love the clutch and the hair! Happy new year!

    Emily | PENNY RUGBURN 

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning! You actually looked the bomb.com and looks like you had a beaut night! xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You all for your Lovely Comments, I really appreciate it!
Love You all, Mwahh.. Claudia xx